Am I the only one

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

globalbride Posts: 99
Hey has anyone else not set a date yet. See all the tickers and feel a bit left out? :o)ll
pearpaper325 Posts: 53
no your not alone I have not set a date yet either!!!
graceface Posts: 3632
Nope!!!!!! :wv don't worry, you're not alone. I won't have one for a good while either...
bananas Posts: 440
Ive not set a date yet either
weektee Posts: 468
havent officially set the date yet, either... however veiwed the venue this weekend, and am booking it tomorrow, so then will have set the date!! and then i can get a ticker!! :o)ll xx
chelle10 Posts: 254
hey everyone, :wv just joined this site tonight. collecting my engagement ring from jewellers on june 20th..... :o)ll cant wait. we actually going viewing and hopefully booking venue this week so when we make the anouncement we wont have to face all the typical "set a date questions" we will be ready for them with an answer. anyway plenty of wine on the job nd my bf decided we should check the internet for wedding sites when we found this. looks great. will be relying on it loads.
shoegals Posts: 1640
No date set here either but hope to over the next couple of months!!
globalbride Posts: 99
weektee, good luck with it hope you find a place you love. chelle10 congrats you must be so excited, my HTB suprised me!! graceface I am like you can't see it happening til at least 09/10 as we are quite a laid back couple (were going out 9 1/2 years before we got engaged) we are still both living at home as well (shocking I know after that long) and trying to buy a house first
graceface Posts: 3632
[quote="globalbride":37wv3u04]weektee, good luck with it hope you find a place you love. chelle10 congrats you must be so excited, my HTB suprised me!! graceface I am like you can't see it happening til at least 09/10 as we are quite a laid back couple (were going out 9 1/2 years before we got engaged) [b:37wv3u04]we are still both living at home as well [/b:37wv3u04](shocking I know after that long) and trying to buy a house first[/quote:37wv3u04] hehehe me too :-8
weektee Posts: 468
Thanks a million globalbride... we found a venue we loved already! now i just have to talk over finances with the parents and going to book it tomorrow!! :o)ll been bouncing all over the place since seeing it... i cant wait til its officially booked!! xx