Am I Thick??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

judibaby Posts: 2085
could someone please explain to me in step by step form how to add pictures to your posts??? I must be thick, can't seem to do it. Can you add them from your pc, or does it have to be through shutterfly or kodak???[/img]
BlushingB Posts: 1634
You can't add them from your PC. You have to link to them from somewhere on the internet, which is why it's always recommended to post them on a photograph sharing site, such as Kodak or Photobox. Once there you can post them anywhere else online. Get that much done first and we'll talk you through the rest.
naughty Posts: 1144
Hi Judybaby, maybe you mean add a picture e.g of your shoes, dress to one of your posts, is that correct? If so, what you need to do first is find the picture. Then right click on the picture and click on Properties. You will find a URL address, which you need to copy. Then go back to WOL, and when you are adding it to your post, you need to click on the Img button above where you are typing (see under the subject field?) then paste your URL address then at the end click on the Img button again. If you preview your post you should (hopefully) be able to see the picture! HTH :wv
Thanks guys will try that!!!
I did it!!! Posted a pic of my engagement ring!!! Thanks for the tips girls I'll be posting pics left right and center now!!!