am very proud

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ducky Posts: 2506
Oh God, am turning into one of those mothers who wants the world to know how fab their little darling is... No seriously, babs has gone from being breech, giving me fainting spells due to low BP and being a bit skinny at last scan to being 4.5lb, head down, perfect BP and no iron needed! Am very proud Mummy. Makes the back pain, rib battering, sweating, sleepnessless, swollen hands and puffy feet all worthwhile. Well, just. Roll on March!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
that's all good news Ducky - hope the next few weeks go well for you both.
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
nice one ducky's baby poor mummy stay well and put feet up
AudreyJ Posts: 1063
Way to go, Ducky! Take it easy, get hubby to massage your feet and feed you grapes!
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Ah Ducky that's great. Hope you are now feeling better. Not long to go now!
NotHere Posts: 10273
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll you have the best little duckling in the world :lvs
babe06 Posts: 898
Ducky i completely agree - i'm only at early stage and am already so proud that baby was kicking at last scan - told everyone how doctor said it was such an active baby. What'll we be like when baby gets here! I was sitting on couch with headache and back pain and still feeling sick last night and all I could think of was you!!
Ducky Posts: 2506
Oh believe me, active babies are no fun at this stage!! I beg for a break!
babe06 Posts: 898
I have so much to look forward to don't I!!!! Honestly though I can well believe I'm getting so many twitches and stsbbing pains the consultant says i am feeling him/her move alrady -another reason he's put me at 15 weeks. Noone ever tells you about hte pain... must be the fact that like you said it is all worth it and we can't help smiling through it. i will remember your tip from a previous post though!
mjm Posts: 393
well done baby ducky. Glad he/she has moved into position now just a few more weeks to go and you can give babe a squeeze to tell him/her just how proud you are.