amanda holden's hair!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Terri1 Posts: 1158
WTF is up with her hair? That thing on her head looks so fake! She is driving me mad on Britain's got talent. Why o why is she there? She adds NOTHING!
Lilica Posts: 755
I said the same thing to dh. She's a total headwrecker. That 'thing' doesn't even look like hair - just a frizzy blob. She's so far up her own arse...
Hyper2012 Posts: 1327
Horrid dont like the dress either although on the clips before the acts wer they comment she looks gorg hair in loose curls :)
Genegirl Posts: 2110
Oh Je*us - just watching it! My god IT IS AWFUL - sooooooo fake looking! Dear oh dear Amanda......
MrsDarcy Posts: 805
did ye see the programme on tv3 on Saturday/Sunday called the Top 20 Britains Got Talent Acts You should have seen her in the first series - the transformation is like susan boyle to cheryl cole. The hair, the botox, the outfits - she has totally gone from being frumpy to ott glam....check out the lips [attachment=0:1b3rv053]holden_939849a.jpg[/attachment:1b3rv053]
I missed the results who got through??? O:|
Rubix Posts: 692
Did you see her on Xpose on Friday night? Star struck over Mr. Big in London. She was explaining to him that she did a show in England with Simon Cowell, called Britian's Got Talent.
Terri1 Posts: 1158
the woman and her dog. I loved them! And the young boy band Connected. They were up against Neil who did frank sinatra.
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
[quote="iona+1":275ijbxz]Did you see her on Xpose on Friday night? Star struck over Mr. Big in London. She was explaining to him that she did a show in England with Simon Cowell, called Britian's Got Talent.[/quote:275ijbxz] Oh my God she made a holey show of herself on Xpose total star struck with the girls on the carpet and then Mr Big showed up....why would you do that?
[quote="Tigergal":17nnfltg]the woman and her dog. I loved them! And the young boy band Connected. They were up against Neil who did frank sinatra.[/quote:17nnfltg] Great the ones i wanted :o)ll :o)ll