Amazing florist for Cork Brides to be..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gouganebride09 Posts: 557
Hi I have seen a few threads about Brides looking for Florists in Cork so I want to recommend the Florist who did flowers for my wedding back in September . Originally recommended to me by Siobhan Oliver,I couldn't have wished for a nicer lady and flowers so lovely. She is a retired florist and now works from home, she works within all budgets and has fabulous ideas. My budget was in fact laughable but she did the most astonishing job. She also travelled out me on the morning of the wedding and set up the whole church for a very small bit extra. We were in contact lots over the phone and she listened to all my ideas and wishes . I actually bought my 3 cakes from M ans S for about 60 euro and she made them look a million dollars with flowers. Here is a link to see pics from my day http://picasaweb.google.com/jackkaydann ... directlink And her mail is [email protected]. It just shows you don't have to spend a fortune!
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
are you sure this is the right email??? it wont send for me?? also i sent you a pm not sure if it went through?? :wv
Yes that is her e mail, I have her mobile number too I will pm you it....
Leftbank Posts: 2395
Thanks a mill for info. will save that info for my turn. You looked beautiful too. :thnk :thnk :thnk
Thankyou very much :thnk I hope you decide to go with her she is great and I was soooo happy with the flowers I had to share...with my budget I thought I would be carrying nettles down the aisle but she was amazing. I can't imagine how out of this world the flowers would be if you had a load to spend :xox
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
delighted you were happy with Marian - her work is fab...I've seen it at many weddings now and she's such a lovely lady. saw your pics - everything looked brilliant :thnk Siobhan x