Amazon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsc06 Posts: 259
Hi Girls just wondering if any of you ever ordered anything off Amazon.com.They have the Nintendo Ds for sale and as it's impossible to get anywere else I was going to order from them. Thanks Girls
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Have ordered regularly, and with no problems. Have used amazon.com, amazon.ca, amazon.co.uk, amazon.de.
mollyeile Posts: 2486
I'm not sure that they will sell you electronic goods. I had problems buying games for Wii. They are however very good, delivery is really swift and they are very reliable about keping you informed
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
I've ordered a good few things from them. Make sure you are using the UK site for any electrical goods. I've never had any problems with them.
xxx1 Posts: 58
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I find them great. I order books off them mainly and I've never had a problem with delivery or anything (and we live in the sticks!). Very reliable.
GolfWidow Posts: 425
As far as I know Amazon have recently stopped shipping electronic goods into Ireland because they have refused to pay the "WEEE" recyling fee. GW
GolfWidow Posts: 425
Just found this on Amazon UK... "Certain items bought from Amazon.co.uk and from third-party sellers can be delivered only to certain countries. [b:1x5ecsqg]Electronics & Photo and Home & Garden items[/b:1x5ecsqg] Amazon.co.uk: United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales) and Republic of Ireland. Certain items from our Electronics & Photo, and Home & Garden stores cannot be delivered to the Republic of Ireland. See each item's product information page for any specific delivery restrictions. Amazon Merchants: United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales) only."
Tadpole Posts: 346
Is it from Amazon themselves, or through Marketplace? If it's Amazon they're pretty reputable and reliable...and if it's through Marketplace, just check the sellers feedback.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
You can't order electronic goods like (Wii, DS etc) from Amazon UK unless you can get them delivered to an address in the UK. It's the same for the USA Amazon, can't get them delivered unless you have a corressponding address in the states. I order stuff from the UK Amazon and get them sent to my sister in the UK