an off topic question....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
Is the next sale on today too (Sunday) wouldn't mind getting a couple of baby outfits! Tried looking on the website but it doesn't say anything about the sale Also does anyone know if there's a next in newbridge in that new shopping centre? Thanks
Milis in disguise Posts: 727
It is still on today!!
thanks, dh refuses to go O:| n I hate going by myself but might be brave and venture out!
redwifey Posts: 2932
I wouldn't bother going CBB. We went to Liffey Valley yesterday and they had absolutely nothing for the baby!! Was disgusted.... They seemed to be getting rid of their crappy stuff.
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
[quote="redwifey":21uqfu70]I wouldn't bother going CBB. We went to Liffey Valley yesterday and they had absolutely nothing for the baby!! Was disgusted.... They seemed to be getting rid of their crappy stuff.[/quote:21uqfu70] I agree, don't bother going! i got 2 pairs of lovely maternity jeans but they weren't in the sale. No maternity or baby stuff was on sale
hipbaby Posts: 4530
It is on I was in LV today on a rare trip alone and it was crap for womens, didn[t go into baby section! You can always check out hipbaby babies clothes and essentials, if you type WOL you get 5% off your first order then 10% off you next order and then 5% for all orders after that!! http://www.hipbaby.ie/babies-clothes-c-8.html www.hipbaby.ie
Anonymous Posts: 24542
i agree!! Crap sale!! only getting rid of stuff i'd say!!
phew Im so glad I didn't go! Had a big row with dh over it cause I really wanted to go! Opps!