An Post-"on route to customer"

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

deep1 Posts: 344
Hi for anyone who had items shipped with an post. It says on my track and trace that the item is on route...it has been like this since the 5th oct...anyone had experience with this and any ideas on how much longer it will take.. Waiting on my dresses to come...its killing me :o0 :o0 :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
You should ring An Post Customer Service and give them the tracking number and ask them to explain what it means... they would be the best people to tell you what's what.
Ya ill give it another few hours to see if it comes, then ill ring them. Thanks guys...
Just rang and its held up in customs, so it will be about another day or two :( Yawn....dont mind paying the customs - just want me dress :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ya i will thanks
Well, My dresses have arrived :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Havent seen them yet so cant comment on size, etc but the invoice amt from RK Bridal was $680 and i was charged 190e customs....not too bad considering i saved so much. Oh will it ever be 530 so i can get home O:|
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
You must be delighted that you have the dresses! :o)ll :o)ll So glad for you that they turned up soon.
ya i cant wait....wish i didnt eat that bun today though :o0 :o0
lou83 Posts: 332
Oh im so relieved for you. I posted uniforms back to supplier cos the size was wrong... Posted them in March, they still havent arrived. Of course i was charged for them so have to lie at the loss of €700!! An Post said there's nothing i can do - should have sent them registered - should have got them insured etc. O:| O:| O:| I sent a very similar package two weeks before and there was no problem. Sickening thing is, on the track and trace it said they arrived in sorting office in Portlaoise but now nobody knows where they are. Its a disgrace. They were in An Post posession and they take absolutely no responsibility!! O:| O:|