An post stamps - Can you just go in and buy a load?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WifeZilla Posts: 1222
Can you get those wedding stamps from the post office there and then, or do you have to order them?
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
I think you may have to order them, I ordered mine on line and had them within 2 days. *)
skillet Posts: 244
go in to GPO and into the left where the special stamps are you dont have to queue. Im not from Dublin but we were up at the Flower Market and went into town to get them. Your local PO can get them and if you have time then it is worth the wait they really are lovely.
juliemoore Posts: 87
went to three post offices in Limerick looking for them until one told us that we would just have to order them online. we did and they arrived within 2/3 days
Pheebs Posts: 1102
I asked in my local PO and she ordered them in there for me. They're really lovely.
sun flowers Posts: 3421
Do they cost more....how much girls my b2b friend was asking me about them
wifin Posts: 4761
just popped into the GPO last Saturday and bought 80 of them no problem. They are the same price as regular stamps btw :wv
wooby Posts: 685
my local Town SUB PO said they were sold out and you would to go to the GPO..My mam went into out local PO (rural) and got them :wv
SummerB2B Posts: 23
Hi, These can be ordered on line but make sure you only buy 11 books at a time, because if the value goes over this amount they charge €5 for registered post! The stamps cost the same, but there is a charge of 55c for postage. I ordered mine and got them in 2 days. I think they are a nice touch! Summerb2b
doolittle Posts: 910
Hi! I couldnt get them in kerry, actualy they were nt really sure what I was onout.Ordered them online,same price as regular stamps and like the other poster said only 55c postage.I think the address was www.irishstamps.ie