Menu

And so the two week wait begins...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gbirishgirl Posts: 246
Courage, baby dust and luck to all of you beginning your two week waits!! AF for me due March 9th - fingers crossed... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: To all of you on your 2WW. Best of luck.
mjm Posts: 393
hey gbirishgirl, I am at beginning of 2WW due 10th March, not a sign of a symptom for me but sure we live in hope.
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Oh girls I'm on the 2nd week of the 2ww. AF due on Sat. Like the rest of you I'm hoping this is my month. Babydust to all of you. LMS congratulations on your BFP :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Best of luck Gobnaith, any symptoms.
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
I'm trying not to think about the cramps I had last week, a few (tiny) pimples, and really vivid dreams - I dreamt the other day I was washing my hair and when I woke up I was scrubbing my head as if I was washing it :-8 You could drive yourself demented inventing symtoms! I really don't think this is my month and I have to try not to get obsessed with the whole thing.