And the Oscar goes to...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

judibaby Posts: 2085
Who'll be watching tonight? Any tips for who's going to win? I think Helen Mirren is a shoe in for best actress, although I think meryl Streep deserves it, and i would love to see Will Smith win for The Pursuit of Happyness, i thought he was excellent in it.
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
I only watch for the dresses!
Topgear Posts: 1559
[quote="Muffinm":2albobcu]I only watch for the dresses![/quote:2albobcu] yeah me too
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
judy dench for the queen peter o toole for venus 8th nom and has never won
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Forrest Whittaker for The Last King of Scotland. I haven't seen any of the other nominated performances but I can't imagine are any better he was amazing.
NotHere Posts: 10273
I like the Oscars, but I imagine that it is mind-numbingly boring to attend. Just lots of claping and speeches! :o0
McDanny Posts: 1435
Watched the red carpet arrivals on Sky last night, it was good but there was only a tiny glimpse of Daniel Craig..... They are on tonight on RTE2 from 9 to 11 and on Sky One ( I think ) from 10 to 12. I'll be watching again...There wasn't that many amazing dresses really, some nice ones but a lot of icky ones!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="MadAboutDan":205x24q0]Watched the red carpet arrivals on Sky last night, it was good [b:205x24q0]but there was only a tiny glimpse of Daniel Craig.....[/b:205x24q0] They are on tonight on RTE2 from 9 to 11 and on Sky One ( I think ) from 10 to 12. I'll be watching again...There wasn't that many amazing dresses really, some nice ones but a lot of icky ones![/quote:205x24q0] did you see the hottie he was with? was that you?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Going to watch E channel tomorrow, they have a programme, Awards Fashion police
McDanny Posts: 1435
[quote="Lucky!":23bpruoz][quote="MadAboutDan":23bpruoz]Watched the red carpet arrivals on Sky last night, it was good [b:23bpruoz]but there was only a tiny glimpse of Daniel Craig.....[/b:23bpruoz] They are on tonight on RTE2 from 9 to 11 and on Sky One ( I think ) from 10 to 12. I'll be watching again...There wasn't that many amazing dresses really, some nice ones but a lot of icky ones![/quote:23bpruoz] did you see the hottie he was with? was that you?[/quote:23bpruoz] Ha Ha Lucky! That lucky woman is Satsuki Mitchell, his Japanese - American girlfriend of almost 3 years (although he did do the dirt on her with Sienna Miller!)