Andrea McLean

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mamabrod Posts: 830
Does she just wreck anyone elses head??? I actually thought her Daily Mirror ad for 'her story' was a pisstake!!!! you would swear she had been kidnapped in Afghanistan or something! I think she is very self absorbed! Is it just me?
all my secrets Posts: 102
kidnapped in Afghanistan or something Thats so funny :) . But you would think that.I men who is she??? Shes absolutely mad about herself.
[quote="all my secrets":ga3glxay]kidnapped in Afghanistan or something Thats so funny :) . But you would think that.I men who is she??? Shes absolutely mad about herself.[/quote:ga3glxay] seriously though as sad as it is lots of ppls marriages/relationships break down....she cheated on her first husband with second husband.....she is not pure as driven snow....was watching Loose Women yesterday and she spoke briefly about it acting all 'victim-like', then i see she is on this morning tomorrow with 'her story'....like get over yourself!!!!!
ChanelBelle Posts: 75
She has a new book to launch this week....completely unrelated Im sure... ;o)
[quote="ChanelBelle":4ucapm0l]She has a new book to launch this week....completely unrelated Im sure... ;o)[/quote:4ucapm0l] lol :yelrotflmaosmilie:
all my secrets Posts: 102
[quote="broodylicious":16wut9v1][quote="all my secrets":16wut9v1]kidnapped in Afghanistan or something Thats so funny :) . But you would think that.I men who is she??? Shes absolutely mad about herself.[/quote:16wut9v1] seriously though as sad as it is lots of ppls marriages/relationships break down....she cheated on her first husband with second husband.....she is not pure as driven snow....was watching Loose Women yesterday and she spoke briefly about it acting all 'victim-like', then i see she is on this morning tomorrow with 'her story'....like get over yourself!!!!![/quote:16wut9v1] So will you be buying the book? She waht she has to say like??? :)
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Who is she? Never heard of her? I'm mad nosey though now! What happened to her? What is 'her story'? Fill me in!
[quote="Smileykaz":1z75y02u]Who is she? Never heard of her? I'm mad nosey though now! What happened to her? What is 'her story'? Fill me in![/quote:1z75y02u] SmileyKaz, she presents Loose Women, i dunno what else she is famous for but she is a pain in the ass IMO! I dunno what her 'story' is, think its about her break up and post natal depression after one of her kids....i sympathise with ppl who go through anything like that but since last sept i have been thru alot worse but no one is paying me a 6 figure sum!!!lol its just the way she acts like such a victim, like ppl have awful things happen them every day and just try their best to get on with it! Oh rant over! (for now!) :o0
For anyone interested or who doesnt know who she is she is going to be on this morning in a few minutes ........