andy cameron photographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kelsar Posts: 690
has anyone ev heard of or used this photographer,
Dezy26ni Posts: 321
is he from the limavady area. d
he based in northern ireland, not sure exactly where. ye jus checkd his website, he in limavady. do u know of him.
bridesrus Posts: 917
I have heard of him but don't anyone who ever booked him - if ur in NI why not have a look at O-O Bxx
im not ,im in kildare. spoke to him on phone, he will fly down to weston airport, sounded vry nice and is very reasonable.
x_x Posts: 1823
[quote="kelsar":2py5savr]im not ,im in kildare. spoke to him on phone, he will fly down to weston airport, sounded vry nice and is very reasonable.[/quote:2py5savr] Our videographer is from NI - am glad I have found someone else with a supplier from NI!! Everyone thought I was a crackpot for getting someone from NI but was v reasonable and v nice so took leap of faith!
hi buggser, do u mind me asking you who u getting an how much he charging. all d 1's down south here seem to be charging a fortune, andy offering a great deal. i think :wv
[quote="kelsar":b99nfhhb]hi buggser, do u mind me asking you who u getting an how much he charging. all d 1's down south here seem to be charging a fortune, andy offering a great deal. i think :wv[/quote:b99nfhhb] Of course I don't mind, he was a wolly on here, thats how I came across him - haven't seen him about in a while tho. He's charging me €900 for the whole day - which is v reasonable IMO...sent me down a sample DVD which was great....anyway his contact is 028 4062 7568 - gary, web is HTH! :wv
sorry is he jus doin ur video, thought he was a photographer. andy charging £495. for the day. av a fella from dublin doin video €700. who doin ur photo's.
[quote="kelsar":lz0yn3oq]sorry is he jus doin ur video, thought he was a photographer. andy charging £495. for the day. av a fella from dublin doin video €700. who doin ur photo's.[/quote:lz0yn3oq] Thats a great price for the video kelsar!!! My photographer is Clive Timmons - a bigger picture photography...a total gent from Dublin, delighted with him - I pm'd you the video man details!