Angel Card Readings....?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Girls, I have been to a tarot card reader before but a friend of mine recently seen an angel card reader which is supposed to be about your guardian angels and all the positives.... Since the Wedding i'm on a little low, DS is back at school, and I've had about 5 interviews since the Wedding all which have amounted to nothing... I'd really like to see a good angel card reader and don't mind travelling... Anyone ever done this before???
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
HI Honeypot There is a very good discussion over on boards.ie on their spirtual and healing topic it should list anyone in your area doing this. I got reiki done when I was pregnant and it was fantasic and a friend recently went for healing after a bad period and the difference in her is amazing.
gottabfp Posts: 5641
i rad my own angel cards, most people do. get someone to buy you a set of angel cards. you cant buy them for yourself as far as im aware. each morning take a card and read the book for the meaning. its a great way to start the day ( i must start doing it again to lifet the spirits. it also shows you how to do an angel card reading