Menu

Angela Gallagher: Make Up trial

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lopats Posts: 692
Hi Ladies Had my make up trial with Angela Gallagher on Saturday afternoon All i can say is WOW! She's a bit of a genious i think myself! Was delighted with the results and it lasted all day, to be honest i nearly got 2 days out of it, i liked it so much i wouldnt cleanse off the eye make up Also my bridesmaid Mary has very bad escema and has a break out on her face at the mo where her face is inflamed and flakey. shes feeling very down and depressed in herself, so Angela did her make up and she left the house feeling (and looking) a million dollars. I can highly recommend Angela so if any one wants her number Pm me Hope everyone had a great weekend
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
great to hear it all went well! what products did she use? i'm trying to organise trials at the mo, is she reasonable?
not sure what products she used hunky but i'll find out im sure there was armani foundation in there some where any ways but i'll find out and let you know she charges 50 per face and spends about an hour on each one. oh and champers and strawberry's for the bridal party on the big day! ive no hesitation in recommending her
hi again hunkey she uses mac, some benifit, make up forever, armanni and becca hope this helps
willful Posts: 6822
Hi Lopats, she sounds great, what area is she working in? I'm still on the look out for someone at the moment!
hi willfull shes based in drumcondra but im in kildare and she had no problem travelling best of luck with it let us know how you get on?
Service Finder
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
Just came across this post and was wondering if anyone else booked Angela? Looking for some feedback.
blondebride07 Posts: 39
i have booked angela to do my make up on my wedding day and she is travelling to cavan. I have psoriasis on my face and she did a brillant job at the trial give me a flawless complexion.