AngelCare Monitor - Where did you buy?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Finally decided to get the Angelcare monitor. SIL wants to buy it for us but I can't seem to find any stockists in Ireland. For those of you who bought it, where did you get it?? thanks :thnk
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi RQ, Smyths so them for €95, i went to the one in Naas and they are out but try your local store. They vary in price aswell from €95 - €130.
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Pretty sure they sell them on E bay, do you mind me asking why you chose that brand? Just wondering cos I think I remember someone saying to me when I was buying one to go for the one I went for over the angel care on. The one I went for is the Bebe 2000 and its brill!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
We got ours in Kealy's - think it was 120 euros and I know now that they are cheaper in Smyths! O:| Kealy's are also v. good on mattresses RQ. Lady Di we went for this one because our friends and DH's brother swears by it. Looks a bit hi-tech for me - will let DH figure it out!
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Di we decided to go for this one because it's gotten 5 out of 5 in most user reviews online. I wanted one with a sensor mat and this seemed to be the best. I suppose I won't know how good it is until we use it. Sphynx thanks for the mattress info!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:6n9crzu5]I saw them in Tony Keely's the other day!![/color:6n9crzu5]
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Sorry guys I was totally confused!! :-8 :-8 I thought you were talking about dopplers!! :-8 :-8 Is anyone worried that a monitor will make them paranoid?