Menu

ANIKA!!!....IN HERE!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsp2010 Posts: 1461
:wv YEA WE WERE HIGHJACKING A BIT SO THOUGH ID STICK US IN HERE! oops big letters! yea doggies always with me, have animals around me all the time! our sanctuaries www.worldofowls.com its birds of prey and exotic rescue centre but we work with all animals i work mostly with the birds of prey and reptiles have parrots at home too, and always have rescued wildife - have 3 orpahned house martins atm and a pheasant!i love it! il try and stick some pics up!!xx
anika Posts: 2194
ah i found you yay!! you're gas :o0 oh i love animals as well, must check out your website. sounds really interesting your job. i'd say it never gets boring there.
never a dull moment!lol u any other animals?or just the collie?wats she called? love my babies!im dreadin wat were gonna do for our honeymoon, cos iv never been away from them more than a couple of hrs! we went for a trip to scotland so left in the mornin and were back that nite they stayed at home with sis and i never stopped the whole day 'i hope the babies are ok!' and andrew tellin me to shut up!lol xx
oh i'd be the flippin' same as you, worrying about her, when she's not with us. we brought her to a friends kennel before when we went on holidays.(we know the kennels personnally and they are absolutly mad about our dog). her name is cailin. no we have no other animals. we had a goldfish (well h2b fish) up until about 2 weeks ago, he died. h2b had him about 14 years :eek i neer even knew a goldfish could live that long. anyway, he buried him in my flowerbed in the back yard :eek :eek . i sewar, i won't pull any weeds there for the next 5 years :o0 ya, the honeymoon, touchy subject. we've decided to bring cailin with us. we are getting married in germany. h2b is driving over our camper van and brings her as well. she'll be walking up the ailse with the ring pillow around her lol. after the wedding we are going on a tour through europe with the camper for 6 weeks, so we can bring her. no way i'd leave her in the kennels for 6 weeks!!! we must actually get our skates on and sort out her passport and get her chipped.
here's a pic of my fourlegged baby (have a dd to, so we alays call her the 4legged daughter lol) [img:1s983y9c]http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss181/WolliesPhotos/P1030458Small.jpg[/img:1s983y9c]
thats amazin!!!!!!!!!!! such a good idea....now were can i nick a camper van! our 2 are gonna be at the wedding too i cant wait!couldnt have boots bringin the rings cos hes blind so hed just be bumpin into the seats poor wee man and bella would just think the ring pillow was a chew toy and prob eat the rings!lol wens ur big day?xx
great website by the way, love all the animals there. looks really fantastic the place! god no, thats only asking for a disaster if you'd have them as ring bearer :o0 just trying to picture it in my head, one dog bumping of the seats and the other fella sitting in the corner and happily chewing away the rings :o0 wouldn't it be great craic to see that as a guest at a wedding? god, im pissing myself here laughing.(as i said as a guest >:o) , not if you're the bride :eek ) :o0 :o0 :o0 our big day is the 19th of june 2010. i am nearly hitting the 12 month mark :o)ll ordered my dress yesterday and i couldnt resist and had to have a can of cider last night to celebrate it, and i never drink during the week. so happy tho with my choice. when is ur day?
hey pet sorry had to rush off yesterday had to sort all animals before my gig and the computers were switched off at work!lol isnt she fabulous!!!!!!i didnt see the pic yesterday! were gettin married on 28/8/2010 cant wait feel quite organised but keep adding things ontop of the list and givin myself extra work!lol really cant wait to have our babes there that was the one big thing we really wanted, were gettin married in pakanaur manor house in dungannon and the woman helpin us organise everything is the nicest person iv met in a long time!she has no problem with the puppies comin wat so ever and was askin if we were gonna have one of the owls doin ring bearer! its a good idea though!im sure loadsa people would love to have an owl ring bearer at their wedding!we dnt promote people gettin dangeous animals as pets and the sanctuary takes in alot of unwanted pets - we have even had to take in the odd dog thats been dumped in the forest! >:o( poor things! but its unfortunate that the majority of our animals are not fit for release - especially with being brought up by humans, its very difficult to get the natural instincts back, but as long as the centre can stay open and bring in visitors then we will have money to care for them - so wonder watwe could charge for owl ring bearers?!lol as for my 2 ringbearers..........maybe just let them sleep beside us during the ceremony!as much fun as it would be....i dont think i could chase a rather lively greyhound round in my dress!lol xx :lvs
hi good morning chrissy ah not to worry, i thought you were busy alright. yea, cailin is fab, my h2b always says, he's dreading the day she dies. i mean she's about 14 or 15 years of age now and even though she lokks great and is healthy and all, but if i go for a walk in the evenings i can see her slowing down a lot after only half an hour. she'll be stoping on every corner and every little piece of grass she sees and pretending to make a wee, just to get a break from walking lol. she's gas tho :o0 you're getting married about two months after me so. god, i'll be an aul married woman by then hahaha. what have you organised yet? i don't know i am kinda slow really to be honest, i am so relaxed. the only thing thats really sorted is my dress, the venue, got all bits and bobs like guestbook, candles, ring pillow, my jewllery, tiara, my shoes....ya i think thats it. im in the process of doing my own invites. have save the dates nearly ready to send off. doing my own flowers together with my friend, whom is a florist as well. so i only have to think about what i want. a friend is doing the photos, only have to sit down and talk through what we want. but thats it really, so still so much more to do. must get my skates on now. ah it's great to have such a nice lady helping you out to organise everything isn't it? an owl as a ring bearer would be a fantastic idea. esp. if someone has a wedding with a medieval theme or an outdoor ceremony or somethin like that. that would be a new marketing idea!!!
bella sleeping!!wat greyhounds do best!!! [img:3nmttxg2]http://file043b.bebo.com/3/large/2008/04/09/15/8650182a7395437165l.jpg[/img:3nmttxg2] and boots wearing daddies slippers!!! [img:3nmttxg2]http://file043b.bebo.com/4/large/2008/04/09/16/8650182a7395596219l.jpg[/img:3nmttxg2][/img]