Anniversary Baby - Our first

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bookworm Posts: 156
In the club! Apparently 6 weeks since last period. Sort of knew but didn't wat to take test as we were staying with in-laws last week and they go thru all the rubbish in the bins in case we forget to "recycle" properly. As it happens had to go to doctor for allergic reaction and asked him to test me just in case. DH's face was a picture. I had to make him drive around town for 1 hour till it sank in. He's still a bit "how did this happen?" in a good way! Dying to see doctor but have to wait a week. Absolutely telling no-one till 12 weeks are up but WOL doesn't count - does it?
MrsSan Posts: 475
Congratulations Bookworm, thats great. I've just found out that i'm pregnant also, about 6 weeks too but still have to go to Doc. happy days :lol:
snozberry Posts: 1212
Congrats Bookworm! Its a very exciting time! Make sure you get lots of tlc for the coming months!! :D
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
Congratulations!! Its great news. Enjoy every minute of it
Hepburn Posts: 4081
:D :D :D :D :D Another WOL mammy.Thats great news.Take it easy now, lots of pampering from your man. :wink:
Judy Posts: 612
Congrats Bookworm enjoy the experience, its wonderful feeling your lil bundle of joy growing inside ya!
Astra Posts: 1409
Congratulations Bookworm. That's great news. Hope you have a healthy pregnancy. Take care.
jellybaby Posts: 2316
Congratulations Bookworm - that's great news for you both :lol: