Anniversary Pressie????????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

watchthisspace Posts: 591
I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find one in my search. Just wondering if anyone has an idea of a 1st anniversary paper pressie for hubby?????
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Tickets for something? Footie match or concert maybe??
mrsodo Posts: 1292
Why not celebrate by going away for a weekend, there are some really great deals here at home at the moment. :wv
Thanks guys :0) Think I'll go down the ticket route and hope he plans a weekend away :wv :o0
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="Lovemarriedlife":38dl9x42]Thanks guys :0) Think I'll go for down the ticket route and hope he plans a weekend away :wv :o0[/quote:38dl9x42] Great idea! :o0 I hate having to buy gifts for my DH because he has EVERYTHING and if I ask him what he wants he says "nothing - sure you are all I need", sweet but also annoying! :o0
Ah I know, men are so awkward to buy for! I'm always ready and willing to supply a list if people want to buy for me :o0 Fifibelle check this out for the next time your husband says that... http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/nothing/index.html
[quote="Lovemarriedlife":1vaz5lq3]Ah I know, men are so awkward to buy for! I'm always ready and willing to supply a list if people want to buy for me :o0 Fifibelle check this out for the next time your husband says that... http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/nothing/index.html[/quote:1vaz5lq3] I LOVE IT!!!!!! :o0 So getting one of those next time a pressie is due! At the end of this year I will have the honour of buying DH's birthday pressie (Xmas Eve), Christmas pressie and then in January a 1st anniversary pressie - I will be like a basket case trying to find things for him!
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Ah jes Fifi I thought I was bad as Christmas and H2B's bday are same week. Never mind having 3 things!! Love the Nothing pressie, so getting at this year cause he always says I want nothing!!
Oh no I hate when everything comes so close together like that! Could you roll them all into one and get one big pressie and then just get little tokens for the days???? or is that mean >:o)
[quote="Groovy_Chick":i91kc3v8]Ah jes Fifi I thought I was bad as Christmas and H2B's bday are same week. Never mind having 3 things!! Love the Nothing pressie, so getting at this year cause he always says I want nothing!![/quote:i91kc3v8] Well at least you are feeling some of my pain!! :o0 See you here in December when we are wracking our brains trying to figure out pressies to buy! :o0