Anniversary Pressie???????? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="Lovemarriedlife":cikz2ijx]Oh no I hate when everything comes so close together like that! Could you roll them all into one and get one big pressie and then just get little tokens for the days???? or is that mean >:o)[/quote:cikz2ijx] That is a fabulous idea - perhaps a winter sun holiday! >:o)
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Sun holiday brilliant idea!! I am always racking my brains for his "main" pressie. I always go mad buying other things then and have to split them all up between christmas and bday! He always needs clothes so I get those anyway but it's getting so predictable every year!!
watchthisspace Posts: 591
You read my mind...start saving now and head of to Dubai or somewhere fab for a week of celebrations! I believe the gold and diamonds are very reasonable there so he could even pick up your pressie over there! :o0
Groovy_Chick you should have a route around that website they have loads of unusual stuff. Maybe you could do something mad, like get him a parachute jump or something big that he'd never forget!
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Thats a good idea actually. He was talking about parachute jump before saying he would love to do it for his stag but none of his friends would be on for it. I would go like a shot!! oooo Im all excited at the thought now!!
[quote="Groovy_Chick":it035et9]but it's getting so predictable every year!![/quote:it035et9] I hear ya!
[quote="Lovemarriedlife":2o8pymyv]You read my mind...start saving now and head of to Dubai or somewhere fab for a week of celebrations! I believe the gold and diamonds are very reasonable there so he could even pick up your pressie over there! :o0[/quote:2o8pymyv] Dubai - I wish! Budget will more likely stretch to Lanzarote! :o0 However the gold & diamond may sway my decision >:o)
Have a look around this if your bored and you can check out what your gonna do :o0
[quote="Groovy_Chick":x3w3icij]Thats a good idea actually. He was talking about parachute jump before saying he would love to do it for his stag but none of his friends would be on for it. I would go like a shot!! oooo Im all excited at the thought now!![/quote:x3w3icij] Lucky you! DH did a bloody parachute jump when he was away with work recently so that is defo off my list!
Yeah Dubai is a bit far fetched but hey you can dream! hmmmmm trying to think of what he could buy you in Lanzarote....booze!