Anniversary Pressie???????? - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Woohoo 320 quid for the jump, thats christmas and bday all sorted out in one go!! (Not allowed to go mad this year with wedding next year!) AND if I start putting the money aside now il never notice it.
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="Lovemarriedlife":2c7b91vg]Yeah Dubai is a bit far fetched but hey you can dream! hmmmmm trying to think of what he could buy you in Lanzarote....booze![/quote:2c7b91vg] Yes booze, leather goods and fake designer sunglasses :o0 :o0 :o0 Scales is definitely weighing in favour of diamonds in Dubai!
[quote="Groovy_Chick":305z4ucj]Woohoo 320 quid for the jump, thats christmas and bday all sorted out in one go!! (Not allowed to go mad this year with wedding next year!) AND if I start putting the money aside now il never notice it.[/quote:305z4ucj] Jealous me!!!! Promise you will still help me find a gift when I am in my hour of need!!!
[quote="fifibelle":mlfykah9][quote="Lovemarriedlife":mlfykah9]Yeah Dubai is a bit far fetched but hey you can dream! hmmmmm trying to think of what he could buy you in Lanzarote....booze![/quote:mlfykah9] Yes booze, leather goods and fake designer sunglasses :o0 :o0 :o0 Scales is definitely weighing in favour of diamonds in Dubai![/quote:mlfykah9] I dunno Fifi, you get get a nice fake Gucci handbag as well!!! Friend of mine was in lanzarote recently and got a "Gucci" bag. Her sister came home that night with an identical one but it was "prada" :o0 :o0 :o0
[quote="Groovy_Chick":fktu3m7s]I dunno Fifi, you get get a nice fake Gucci handbag as well!!! Friend of mine was in lanzarote recently and got a "Gucci" bag. Her sister came home that night with an identical one but it was "prada" :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:fktu3m7s] Oh stop, I'm laughing here at my desk!! :o0 :o0 :o0
[quote="fifibelle":15bpvu82][quote="Groovy_Chick":15bpvu82]Woohoo 320 quid for the jump, thats christmas and bday all sorted out in one go!! (Not allowed to go mad this year with wedding next year!) AND if I start putting the money aside now il never notice it.[/quote:15bpvu82] Jealous me!!!! Promise you will still help me find a gift when I am in my hour of need!!![/quote:15bpvu82] Course I will!! All the money I have spent on him over the years, he told me the other day that the best pressie I ever got him was his bathrobe! WTF?!?!!!
watchthisspace Posts: 591
Thats good price for a jump, I thought it would be more, its great you both get to do one, try and make a video of you doing it :o)ll Yeah I bought a bag over there before and they asked me what name tag I wanted on the bag and he took it behind the counter and voila I had a Prada! Off for meeting now :duh: boring!!!!
watchthisspace Posts: 591
Double Post woops!
[quote="Lovemarriedlife":3rxyipwm]Thats good price for a jump, I thought it would be more, its great you both get to do one, try and make a video of you doing it :o)ll Yeah I bought a bag over there before and they asked me what name tag I wanted on the bag and he took it behind the counter and voila I had a Prada! Off for meeting now :duh: boring!!!![/quote:3rxyipwm] No that price is a tandem jump for just him. Will be 640 if we both go but could be worth saving for me thinks!! LMAO @ your Prada bag!!! :o0 :o0 Enjoy the meeting
Groovy - the bathrobe, classic!!! :o0 Lovemarriedlife - enjoy meeting, rather you then me! :wv