Annoyances

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ros Posts: 749
Following on from previous poll, just wondering what annoys your DH about you? And don't say nothing! If you've nothing - then don't reply :o0 I'll start us off. My giving out to DH annoys him a LOT but he has a good level of tolerance and can tune me out. The way I don't clean the wall behind the cooker after cooking a meal (always leave lots of splashes apparently). When I tell him he's too loud, but then when he talks lower I say "WHAT? CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" Can't think of any more but there are loads...
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
When i offer to do things for my family and then they take the piddle and i get stressed out. Thats probably the only thing that annoys him, it drives him mad. He is very easy going (thank God).
newyearbabs Posts: 686
He hates my 'womans voice' which is put on when we have a tiff or if i'm giving out! Splashing behind the sink after washing up and not wiping the water up! I take over the telly and the bed! There is prob. loads more but his prob. too afraid of the 'womans voice' to say :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I leave recycling cans etc...in the utility room for him to bring out the back to the bin...on a few occasions he asks me if I want to see the side of the house :o0 Thats it I think,I must ask him later
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
well mostly its the magic bin in the kitchen...he teases me that its magic because it takes itself out! I'm pissing myself laughing here because he's just after shouting up the stairs at me about filling up the bin and not taking it out again!! Also it drives him bananas that I give out to him for leaving things around the place, but I leave my hairclips and clothes everywhere!! I know I'm a complete hypocrite!! :o0
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
oooh almost forgot...the last couple of weeks he's been saying I must be going for the olympic record for the slowest star jumps while asleep!! Cannot get comfy in bed recently and have pretty much taken over the entire thing tossing and turning all night!!