Annoying Work Colleagues

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cork Oct 08 Posts: 749
I have a spliting head ache and the guy behind me is surfing youtube and playing the music so loud, I can barely hear myself think. ARRGGGHHH!!!! O:| O:|
aston Posts: 4100
Ah is the boss not around? tell him to turn down the volume that you are trying to work or something! Thats not on!
Boss is away but office manager has just jumped on another computer and is doing the same thing, I'm going to kill them both. My patience is running thin, he's watching podge and rodge and theire voices are running through my head.
frecklz Posts: 1839
Turn your computer up and play this for them; http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BVyu7Xvi4 You might wanna block your own ears though...
oh my god frecklz I played the first 10 seconds of that and had to turn the annoying child off!! Cork Oct 08 please play it in your office!!! They'll get some fright!!! :o0 :o0
I've no sound on my computer!!! What a day I'm having I've just been lifted off the phone by a client for no reason expect i was the poor eejit that answered his call!!! I need to go home, seriously.
Any better today Corkoct08?
Thankfully YES!!! But then again the culprit isn't in yet. I really could have murdered him yesterday, Friday afternoons can be bad aswell so hopefully he'll have appointments and won't be here.
Just keep thinking its friday :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll and your wedding is in October is it??? so keep thinking happy thoughts!!! :o0 :o0
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
ya keep thinking happy thoughts because the urge to stand up right now in the middle of the office and shout "shut the fuk up the whole lot of you" is increasing by the second. >:o( >:o( >:o(