Another BFP!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyvibes Posts: 331
OH MY GOD girls I am shaking. I just did a test and i got a BFP! Trying not to get too excited as I know it is early days but I am in shock. Two pink lines came up straight away. DH is on his way back from golf, was going to not tell him until thursday as it is his birthday but not sure I can hold it in for 4 days. Thanks girls for the support so far....... I have had no symptoms really apart from being really tired, no sore boobs or anything. But something made me test today and I dont know what - I was out shoppign and I kept seeing pregnant people, came home and tested and here we are!
Mrs Maternal Posts: 268
Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I am sure you are over the moon!!!!there is nothing like the feeling you get when you see the line or dot appearing!!!! I was shell shocked for a few hours!!!! I was the same had no real symptoms except tender boobs and tiredness!!!!It is just brilliant - I am 12 weeks now and telling everyone!!!It is so great to get to this stage as you feel more reassured!!!!Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
summer daisy Posts: 1336
That's fantastic news.. congrats to you and your DH. I am delighted for you!! Well done :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Ducky Posts: 2506
Brilliant, it's great to read about so many BFPs. Hope all goes well for you (and you can keep a secret for four days!)
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Big Congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Congratulations! Brilliant news! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Best birthday present ever for DH!
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
So Many BFPs it's great logging in every evening and seeing another one!!!! :o)ll C :o)ll O :o)ll N :o)ll G :o)ll R :o)ll A :o)ll T :o)ll U :o)ll L :o)ll A :o)ll T :o)ll I :o)ll O :o)ll N :o)ll S :o)ll
Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
wow congratulations !!! hope you have fun telling DH :o)ll
luigi Posts: 867
Brilliant news congratulations- have you thought of any nice ways to tell your DH on his birthday. Thats sooooo sweet- what a fab pressie.
Mrs MOS Posts: 205
:o)ll :o)ll Congratulations!!!! :o)ll :o)ll