another chair cover question....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Hey all Am still undecided about the chair covers. Just a quick question. Are ye all getting extra covers for the evening guests? What the norm? Thanks :wv
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
dya know fifibear i never even thought of evening guests was just going on the day guests anyone know
Drifter Posts: 175
I don't think that extra chairs are added to the room for the evening guests as hopefully a lot of people will be up dancing and mixing. I think the norm is that some chairs may even be taken away with some of the tables to make space (depending on the size of your room) So as far as I know it is just for the chairs used in the sit down meal.
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
yea well thats what i thought but it would make sense if your askin more people to the afters there gona need more seats but maybe not
The PDQ Posts: 954
No you don't get extra covers for the evening. You usually actually loose some chairs when the tables are moved. Also a chair cover company wouldn't make two trips to your hotel.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Thanks for the advice guys. Its our hotel that supply them for 3.50 a chair. I dont mind paying for the guests for the full day but if they start sayin I need to pay for evening guests too I think I will leave it :wv