another controversial

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
It it still a man's world?? >:o)
TokenMale Posts: 6845
In many ways it is, in many ways it isn't.
clucky Posts: 26471
yes and rightly so women were put on the earth to serve and far too many of them are forgetting that
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Hmmm I don't think it is as bad as it was but in some ways it will always be a man's world!
[quote="TokenMale":22u97736]In many ways it is, in many ways it isn't.[/quote:22u97736] hmmmmmm elaborate token....specific examples please >:o)
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="Shin":hpyfwoie][quote="TokenMale":hpyfwoie]In many ways it is, in many ways it isn't.[/quote:hpyfwoie] hmmmmmm elaborate token....specific examples please >:o)[/quote:hpyfwoie] Off out for lunch, but you probably can guess the kind of things I'd say anyway!
*gone* Posts: 4785
I can honestly say I don't think I've ever been denied an opportunity in life because I'm a woman. ETA: I also feel that as men, a lot more is "expected" from them in life, so therefore putting a lot more pressure on them. So if it is a "mans world" then that doesn't always equate to it being a good thing for me.
newkid30 Posts: 2233
It might be a mans World, but I think women make all the decisions so who cares? If you look at any relationship, it is nearly the woman who makes all the decsions! With regard to how the house is run, improvements, holidays etc. I am sure there are exceptions but from most of my friends I notice this trend.
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
[quote="TokenMale":2qymoq85]In many ways it is, in many ways it isn't.[/quote:2qymoq85] ever the diplomat Token! :o0
[quote="Diamond Dizzy":2uisv1cx]I can honestly say I don't think I've ever been denied an opportunity in life because I'm a woman.[/quote:2uisv1cx] very true and me neither. personally i've a big believer in the sexes being equal. I don't believe in gender. But there is a vast growing number of Misogyny as there is feminism. i hate both to be honest. The only thing that gets my goat up is that unfortunately it still exists that there is bigger career opportunities for men and men are still getting paid higher salaries than their female equivilants for the SAME job!!!