Another day, another b*llocking

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Fed up, just totally fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| I have three managers, I am able to keep 2 happy, but the third one... just impossible. Sick to my stomach, he's done that thing of sending an e-mail b*llocking and copying in the whole universe. Just want to crawl under my desk.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Oh no poor Cabbage. Here's a few Columbo snogs to cheer you up- I know how much you like them :xxx :xxx :xxx :xxx Or if you'd rather get a bit raunchy... :action31 :action31 :action31 :action31 Feeling tired now after all the action :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:
... and now for a post-snogging :cool Disclaimer: in real life, the Cabbage does not smoke
I'd rather a drink me thinks O-O hmmmm, wonder how much of a story we could tell just using the icons??
It could be a fairytale with a princess :custum59 who meets an evil troll >:o) :troll: while she's grocery shopping :spam:
Genegirl Posts: 2110
Oh poor you - one of my supervisors has a habit of the whole cc ing thing and it really annoys me. couple of times when she does it, she dosent get all the facts first and i have to put her right, and then off course i cc everyone back too! Hope the rest of the day goes okay.....
[quote="Genegirl":1i8b3lhj]Oh poor you - one of my supervisors has a habit of the whole cc ing thing and it really annoys me. couple of times when she does it, she dosent get all the facts first and i have to put her right, and then off course i cc everyone back too! Hope the rest of the day goes okay.....[/quote:1i8b3lhj] Thanks Genegirl :thnk I hate the cc thing, I really think it's the lowest of the low. Pick up the phone and let me have it first, then you can cc the rest of the company, would be a bit less humiliating :-8
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
what a knob cabbage head. there are just some people you will never please, isn't there....... lots of hugs for you (i won't go as far as columbo though).... :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Big Hugs & remember ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :lvs :o)ll :lvs :o)ll
then one day the :custum59 and the :troll: decide to get :action31 with it and low and behold didn't someone sprinkle :babydust: all over them and nine months later .......looks who turned up :stork: with a wee little troll :baby3: