Another invites question...sorry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Nat2010 Posts: 141
Hi Girls, Just looking for a few opinions please. Don't to spend a mint on my invites but lookings for something thats eye catching too. Haven't got the skills to do my own but was thinking of these...What you you think? 1. Do you think this will look cheap? 2. these are 3¾" x 5" is this big enough? Any opinions?? Thanks Nat
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Both are fab! I love the second one best as its so different! As long as you can fit all your info. on I would go for that one!
Nat2010 Posts: 141
Thanks fifibelle!! I think I'll order a sample and at that price I could really pass them, I kinda like the second better too...but you know how it is when you're not 100% sure!!
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
there very different and eye cathing most definitly the first one in mu opinion would be more "wedding" than the second one :wv
tootsy Posts: 779
the second one is fab
chocbiscuitcake Posts: 658
They're nice; they look a little bit more corporate than your traditional wedding invitation but if you are happy with that, go for it! I also prefer the second one to the first but both are good.
Linda H Posts: 1151
Love the second one!
spanishb2b Posts: 1261
I like the 2nd one. As long as you can get everthing you want on it I'd go with this one. :wv
June2009 Posts: 60
prefer the 2nd one
shobie Posts: 1437
Both lovely, funky and different. My preference is no 2.