Another Loss

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Angel2 Posts: 787
Girls, Very bad news. My blood results came back positive, as you know my digital tests were positive as well. But I miscarried yesterday. Only four and a half weeks. Gutted, devastated and can't believe that after going through the last couple of months with the missed miscarriage & d&c that I have to face this now. I give up. :o(
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Oh no im so sorry Angel2...I don't know what to say to you :action32
Cowslip Posts: 761
I'm so sorry to hear that Angel2. Take care of yourself....
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Oh Angel, I can't believe I'm reading this. I'm heart-broken for you and DH. Please don't give up. I know you're going to need a LOT of time to come to terms with this double blow - my god it is too cruel - but I am sure there must something your doc will be able to do for you when you are up to it. I know you can't think about these things now - you really need to take the time out to just recover from the shock. But don't lose all hope - please don't . I just know you are going to be a wonderful mother some day. I don't know what else to say. Life is too hard sometimes. :o(
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Angel, I am so sorry, this is our worst nightmare. After trying to get through the last MC getting pregnant again seems to be the only relief and to miscarry again so abruptly is absolutely heartbreaking. I am so sorry. I really feel for you. Has the doctor given any insight for you as to what is happening. Will he start investigating the miscarriages (ie recurrent miscarriages). I am so sorry, this is so unfair. I hope the doctor is looking after you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. x sg
Sassy Posts: 2269
O Angel i'm so sorry. :o( :o( Its just not fair. :o( You poor thing. Look after yourself. :action32
sinion Posts: 6050
I am so sorry sweetheart, I am devastated for you :o(
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Angel2 I am so so sorry to hear that. I could cry for you. Will say a prayer for some light at the end of the tunnel for you. :action32
round two Posts: 1018
Oh Angel, I am so so sorry. Word just are not enough. Please mind youself and don't give up hope. Thinking of you
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Im very sorry to hear that, it must be devastating for you. Like the other girls said will they do some investigation now? ((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))