Another Old Wives Tale?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

OAT Posts: 2207
Apparently if you have a V shaped blood vessel on your left eye your carrying a girl :o0 :o0 Have you got one???
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
I'm off to the toilet to find out!!! What about you oat?
Handymammy Posts: 1086
Damn it don't have one and I would really like a little girl :heartbeat:
Yeah I yeah one..interesting to see how many of those who already know the sex of their baby. On other pregnancy websites it seemed an accurate way of telling
kala Posts: 1937
i have one but its lying on its side ie the base/point of the v points in to the corner of my eye, does this count- i've also done the ring thing over my belly and that too tells me its a girl
Dammit don't have one.... Well I have an upside down v but doubt that's what I should be looking for! Still convinced it's a girl! What's the ring thing? I got girl from that Chinese astrology thingy
Dammit don't have one.... Well I have an upside down v but doubt that's what I should be looking for! Still convinced it's a girl! What's the ring thing? I got girl from that Chinese astrology thingy
[quote="kala":2cg98vzc]i have one but its lying on its side ie the base/point of the v points in to the corner of my eye, does this count- i've also done the ring thing over my belly and that too tells me its a girl[/quote:2cg98vzc] Thats exactly the way mine is!