Another petition - get Thierry!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsNov Posts: 446
Not normally one to post about the footie, but please sign up to this petition - Boylesports are sending it to the French embassy. http://bettingnews.boylesports.com/boyl ... 191109.php
Pete09 Posts: 34
There is no way the match will get replayed, We may as well just move on now and look forward to the euro campaign.
aylala Posts: 3673
[quote="Pete09":2tiq37o8]There is no way the match will get replayed, We may as well just move on now and look forward to the euro campaign.[/quote:2tiq37o8] +1
sunny505 Posts: 1807
Girls, it's not over til it's over. If we don't get the replay, then at least we know we tried our hardest. Why just lie down and say nothing? If we see something wrong, we need to speak up. I am absolutely amazed by the solidarity this has brought not only across Ireland but across the world. It's justice - why move on?
Babyloco Posts: 964
[quote="sunny505":130da7mm]Girls, it's not over til it's over. If we don't get the replay, then at least we know we tried our hardest. Why just lie down and say nothing? If we see something wrong, we need to speak up. I am absolutely amazed by the solidarity this has brought not only across Ireland but across the world. It's justice - why move on?[/quote:130da7mm] Keep on fighting till the end!!!
MissJulie Posts: 1
Stop talking shite.