another scan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

deem Posts: 710
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm going for a scan today, I'm excited but also a little worried, not felt any definite movement for a few days now, its back to what coud be wind iykwim.
brideeee Posts: 1490
Best of luck deem, Come back and let us know how you get on, I'm sure eveything is fine, xx brideeee
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Good luck deem and enjoy! :o)ll I had my insides kicked out of me all night on Friday but since then it has felt more like wind too - am thinking he/she wore herself out. I'd say they're also starting to run out of space for gymnastics in there! Think they're up to about 2 whole pounds in weight now!
Spice Bride Posts: 558
I didn't have much kicking at the weekend. Then last night I was lying down and talking to the baby. I asked her to give me a kick to say hello and I got an almighty boot. Think that she was saving that one up. Good luck at your scan.
Rocky Posts: 465
I had loads of kicks at the weekend but then i went to the Limerick V Tipp match on Sunday and got so excited, babs didnt move till this morning. was beginning to worry that i had really overdone it but hopefully twill be grand :eek
deem Posts: 710
Thanks for all the replies, and ye were right, all was grand. On the way to scan i got a kick, I think someone is just playing with me. Babs is growing exactly as supposed to, dates are spot on so no extra worries this time. I finally got to the bottom of the pain in my right side under breast. what gp was saying was swollen liver. Its not, gyne said its old scar tissue from gall bladder removal when 17, being stretched or moved up higher. He looked on scan yesterday. Said def not liver as its not swollen at all. So mystery solved, that why no one else had same pain, its history related not pg related at all. Weight wise put on 6kg which i thought was not too bad. That was until DH told me it was kgs not lbs, but anyway will worry about that afterwards. Got to love them eh? Thanks again, ps didnt get picture, as printer on machine not working.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:2p7vvyku]Great to hear all is well deem and you now know what that pain was and thankfully it's nothing to be worried about!! WOOHOO!! That's such a bum that his damn printer wasn't working, poop attack!! At least you got to see the lil one on the screen!! How cute!!![/color:2p7vvyku]