Another wedding outfit q..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Butttons Posts: 812
Hi girls, I have a wedding in 3 weeks. I have a dress very similar to the picture below that I wore to a wedding last year but mine is purple and has spagettti straps (the flowers continue up and cover one of the straps iykwim). I tried in on yesterday morning and it still fits and I don't look pg at all. I'm nearly 14 weeks now so hoping my bump won't appear for another 3 weeks. Is this realistic? Think I could still get away with the dress with a small bump. Anyway the last time I wore the dress I wore silver shoes and bag but am not too keen on them so thinking of black this time as the dress has black beads in the centre of the flowers. What type of shoes do you think would suit best? http://debenhams.scene7.com/is/image/De ... 1wBXL70Qaj
tilsun Posts: 4506
It's a lovely dress and if it still fits I would definitely wear it. No advice on when the bump will show but if you've room to grow a little you should be ok. I think strappy sandals would be nice with it and a simple clutch. Make sure you get comfy shoes, always a must for me but especially now :wv