Answer then Ask!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Penny Hill Posts: 1898
Idea stolen from another thread called 'ask a question' by Luka. Rule is simple: Answer the wollies question and ask another! Been done before i'm sure. Here goes: What do you like about Saturday?
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
[quote="Penny Hill":1ulwe3d2]What do you like about Saturday?[/quote:1ulwe3d2] The lie in High heels or Trainers?
bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
[quote="Penny Hill":3nva6dgc]Idea stolen from another thread called 'ask a question' by Luka. Rule is simple: Answer the wollies question and ask another! Been done before i'm sure. Here goes: What do you like about Saturday?[/quote:3nva6dgc] The length of the day. A whole day and night ahead of me with no work. Sundays are short and Saturdays seem really long which is great, can pack loads into a Saturday. Where is the nicest place you've been on holiday?
High heels. Nicest holiday - London, just cos it was so much fun, did and saw loads! What bit of housework do you dislike the most?
Rosewater Posts: 372
Kho Phi Phi in Thailand ~ The Beach was filmed there, it is fab! Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
Reston Posts: 1321
Virginia, USA in the fall :lvs Where are you going on holidays this year?
McLisa Posts: 1815
Nerja - to get married Andrew York and Boston fr honeymoon! Bridget jones pants or thongs?
Brad Pitt Going on HM to USA. Bridget jones pants :hic Do you go to mass?
bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
[quote:3m3kejym]What bit of housework do you dislike the most?[/quote:3m3kejym] Urrrgghh all of it! But prob doing the bathroom or ironing. What's your best meal to cook?
Ellefun Posts: 1312
Not very exciting, but probably my beef casserole. How many boyfriends did you have before your OH? (I only had 2.. wallflower/late bloomer :-8 )