antenatal class Holles st.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

snuggler Posts: 1296
Hi, just few questions.. when should I go? Does it cost and what to expect? I'm 22 weeks, have main appoint in Holles st. this wk, tks girls
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
Ring them tomo. I am 23 weeks and booked them about 6 weeks ago (I'm starting on 3rd March, 30 weeks) and when i rang they told me I was late ringing. They book up quickly. They are free once you are attending the hospital but you have to pay if you want to attend the evening classes. It's 5 classes and you are allowed time off from work for them. Class 1: Keeping you and your baby well in pregnancy. Topics for discussion Midwife / include: health and exercise in pregnancy, benefits of breastfeeding your Physiotherapist baby. Class 2: The signs of labour, first stage of labour and pain relief for labour are Midwife discussed in detail. Class 3: The second and third stage of labour, caesarean sections and instrumental Midwife deliveries are discussed in detail. Class 4: Labour workshop – includes breathing and positions for 1st and 2nd stage of Physiotherapist labour, TENS and massage. Class 5: Breastfeeding video and talk on breastfeeding management. Post maturity Midwife and management of same, also fetal movement awareness. Discussion and tour of the delivery ward.