Any 2011 brides??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
Hi, Im booking our wedding soon for sept 2011, is there anyone else here that far ahead or am i to early :-8
nicknax Posts: 280
Hi, there is a thread in here somewhere for all 2011 brides Its not that far away now :wv
Happy Days 4 me Posts: 13
Yes...me too. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
Hi BigChatterbox! We've booked ours for July 2011 - can't wait!!
bridejuly2011 Posts: 8
Hi, we have our wedding booked for july 2011, we wanted the saturday of the bank holiday but the hotel was already booked for that date and the saturday after that!!!!!! so we got the fri of the bank holiday! also have the band and photographer booked. Its definitely not too early if you want a particular hotel or band they are booked well in advance!! Let us know how the planning goes.
WeddingBelle2011 Posts: 503
I have church, and venue booked for February 2011 and it can't come soon enough.. I know who will do my cake, photography, and church music, just have to book them.. the only thing I am stumped on is trying to find a good band and dj at a good price.
trionae Posts: 128
Hi! No your def not too early, we're July 2011 and I have the venue, church, church music and photographer booked and going to see a band we're hoping to book in 2 wks time! I did think I was mad but when bands started getting back to me saying they were already booked I knew I wasn't. Get going and enjoy it! PS: I've found picking a band the hardest part :o( :wv
Oh really girls, god your one step ahead of me, and im such an organised person :eek Havnt much money yet to book things but suppose i best get looking :ooh
Oh really girls, god your one step ahead of me, and im such an organised person :eek Havnt much money yet to book things but suppose i best get looking :ooh
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Hi Chatterbox,we're July 2011,have the hotel,church,band,photographer and video organised. My Mam is working on the church flowers (she's growing and arranging the church flowers) and I've been to 2 dress shops....but then again,I love this wedding buzz!!!!! Come over and join us on the 2011 brides thread!