Menu

any advice on bands in the mayo/sligo area???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

so excited! Posts: 330
hey girls need some advice... getting married in sept '09 have the venue and the church booked O:o) but i have been told to book a band early! so would really appreciate any advice on good bands around the mayo/sligo area and how much would i expect to pay... thanks a million girls!! :thnk
waffy Posts: 410
hey almeen, we had the busy fingers band from longford and they really were excellent.
thanks a mill do you have the contact details for them?? have they an email address??
Car2318! Posts: 53
We had Legacy for our wedding in September. They are based in Westport but do travel. They also do discos. Its www.legacyweddingband.com Best of luck
dreams Posts: 253
Hiya, I'm from Sligo too and I've booked bumblebee honey, they do the church, band and DJ if you want them to, I went to their showcase a while ago and they were very good www.bumblebeehoney.ie
fantasy Posts: 21
where are 8u getting married?
Service Finder
im gettin married in bunninnadden church and having the reception in breaffy house hotel :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll iv heard wavelength are good... any good reports on them???? thanks a mill for all the suggestions! keep them coming!! :thnk
Cloud Nine B2b Posts: 219
Hi sept 09 b2b, check out our band Raindance from Galway, travelling to Mayo... http://www.raindancelive.com
FrayneWeddingsVideography Posts: 53
Contact for Busy Fingers 043-24898 ask for Mel Crowe.
amulligan Posts: 106
We have booked Wavelength, went to see a few bands including them before booking and have heard them at a wedding I attended to since, they are very good, great mixture for young and old and good craic. Other bands that I thought were good was Brian McDermott Band, Flamingo.