Any alternatives to pew ends???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

missy123 Posts: 2
Hi there, Meeting with my florist next week and looking for ideas ... Not too keen on the normal ribbon/organza pew ends but dont know what I could use as an alternative. As it stands, I only have the altar arrangment and candles for the altar and windows - also trees for the porch... It just seems like the church may seem a little underdone with out something more - any suggestions??? *)
08Aug09 Posts: 405
[img:1wycrnit]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aisledash.com/media/2007/12/flowers.jpg[/img:1wycrnit] what about something like these
s wife Posts: 1445
you could have trailing ivy with some sort of flower :wv
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
What about Candles in the windows or lanters I saw that at a wedding a while back looked fab.
so excited bride Posts: 86
08Aug09, I love these pew ends, where can you get them?
08Aug09 Posts: 405
havent a clue where - just found the photo on the web - but they must be easy enough to re-create - thinking of doing some of the decoration myself to save money
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I didnt bother with pew ends. My aisle was quite narrow so was worried I would bash into them. I got a red carpet for the church instead!
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
was a wedding before where there was very tall 7ft candelabras in the church decorated with loads & loads of baby's breath. was fab! not sure of a churches allow candles?