ANY BODY USED INSPIRE ME PHOTOGRAPHY CORK??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dibbles Posts: 749
HI GIRLS, JUST WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS USED THESE?? ANY FEED BACK APPRECIATED!!
anybody??
ashabride Posts: 66
Hi Do you mean insight photography, Patricia Fitzpatrick?thats who we have booked I m delighted with her
no hun inspire me photography..there out in one of the business parks in black pool..thanks anyway
ashabride Posts: 66
I d look up insight also while your looking can do no harm she's offering a good deal best of luck hon xxx
Caroline Fraher Posts: 480
Hi dibbles - I've used Vicky and Michelle from Inspire Me Photography for the photographs for my website - check them out if you want, www.carolinefraher.com - and we've recently booked them for our wedding next year. Vicky is fantastic and so nice. If you're looking for something a bit different then I'd definitely go with them. They are so professional and she is extremely creative - visit their studio and you'll get to see loads of samples - she does fantastic work with colours and enhancing colours. I'd definitely recommend them - my fiance used them to get some portrait shots done for his myspace too. We originally met them when one of my friends had an idea for Christmas presents for our fellas - we each got dressed up in sexy underwear and then used props that had to do with our fellas hobbies or work, my man plays the mandolin and so I struck a sexy pose holding one of them!! :o0 It was sooo much fun and the pictures looked amazing - needless to say we had fun reenacting the photo :eek :eek But Vicky was fantastic during the shoot and made us all feel really at ease! Caroline :wv
thanks Caroline, ive contacted her and meeting her soon so hopefully all will work out!