Any CB digital experts LOL

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohsoanon Posts: 60
I tested last Monday and 1-2 weeks came up. (I ov 18th-20th Nov definitely) So i tested again this morning and expected a 2-3 but "Pregnant" came up within less than a min followed by 1-2 about a minute later. Really thought it would be 2-3 by now!! Im so nervous as I'd a m/c during the Summer and have zero symptoms. (well besides being tired by 5pm, but as time goes on I think Ive less symptoms IYKWIM) Anyone similar situation with positive outcome (or negative? Give it to me...I can handle it ;o) )
Burnham Posts: 153
I had a similar experience having had a mmc earlier in the year. Nearly died when the digital test hadn't changed. It was all pointless worry- I am now 16 weeks pregnant. So that's one positive story. Hope you hear more. I am sure it is all perfectly fine. Fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy for you. Oh, and Congratulations!
Burnham Posts: 153
Btw I had NO symptoms until 9 weeks. Then it all kicked off. As in no smell sensitivity, no breast tenderness or increase in size, no queasiness. Was paranoid about the lack of symptoms, but the hospital said not to worry about it. Transpired they were right. Hope that helps.
Thanks replying Burnham. I guess Im comparing it to my previous pregnancies. Lovely to hear such a lovely outcome. Thanks
atina Posts: 2240
My advise is to stop doing pregnancy tests you'll have yourself a nervous wreck! Pop into your gp next week to confirm the pregnant that will put your mind at ease!
Thanks Atina. Im not looking for my GP to confirm the pregnancy, the test she'll do will come up positive like mine are. Dont think ill be able to relax until I see the heartbeat, that'll be another 2-3 weeks hopefully. Im looking for positive stories to keep me sane right now. :o0
nicmurphy Posts: 149
I'm the same as u ohsoanon, had 2 mc in last 6 mths so not able to relax at all, got my hcg levels checked tue and again thurs so hopefully they have doubled wen I get results 2m. Have zero symptoms aswell just tired all d time, Think it's only natural to be feeling the way u r, I won't relax either til pls god we hear heartbeat xx
How many weeks are you nicmurphy? Are you under a consultant that you're being monitored so closely? Or did you just go to your GP, who did the bloods?
nicmurphy Posts: 149
5 weeks since Yest, so nervous cause have no symptoms apart from bein tired, under a consultant but my gp doin bloods cause she knows history, u can request to have it done if u want, on progestrone Nd asprin so fingers crossed it works
Thanks for answering the million questions there. Ill be 5 weeks tomorrow so not much between us. Might give my GP a buzz in the morning to see if its an option. Good luck tomorrow, let me know how you get on. :lvs