Any cheapy sites for Bio-Oil?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

broodynewlywed Posts: 164
The price of Bio-Oil is ridiculous! Anyone know of a good cheapy site to buy this?
Toblerone Posts: 2698
I think http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/bio-oil_v_649.html is the cheapest place i've seen it online. :wv
LMR Posts: 1925
In The UK there is a three for two offer in boots, might be in ireland also??
Toni Baloney Posts: 544
There was big reductions on it in Sam McCauley's a couple of weeks ago, dont know if its still the case.
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
I thought i seen a half price offer in boots recently or buy 2 get third free ! I agree the price is crazy but it is very good.
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
i buy all my dermalogica stuff on ebay for a fraction of the retail price, am sure you could get it on ebay! I think another good site for cosmetics is strawberry.net I agree the bio oil is great, i find it better than the palmers cocoa butter massage cream and the clarins body oil- it doesnt stain which is great!
nix1 Posts: 374
bio oil 200ml in Sam McCauleys for €19.99
scobette Posts: 1010
I got 3 of the big bottles on amazon for 33eur delivered but you need the order to be over 25stg for free delivery I really recommend it I'm 34 weeks today and not a stretchmark in sight!
mrs gerard Posts: 1669
[quote="scobette":3s4j8oax]I got 3 of the big bottles on amazon for 33eur delivered but you need the order to be over 25stg for free delivery I really recommend it I'm 34 weeks today and not a stretchmark in sight![/quote:3s4j8oax] +1 brilliant price and delivered in a few days :o)ll
Greece Posts: 1800
Yep - I agree - ya wont beat amazon!!! Mine even arrived the next day!