Any colours you DONT do

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Just noticed someone mentioning fushia is so fashionable at the moment and I even liked the fushia accessories on the thread about dressing up the black dress but I just can't do pink. Have never been able to wear it in any shade what so ever. Noticed as well when choosing my bridesmaids dresses every one of my brides maids had a colour that they just refused to wear, saying "I don't do red" or "I would never be seen in anything blue". Just wondering what other colours you wollies don't do :wv
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
i dont do green cant stand it!! :hic
PrettyWoman Posts: 1233
RED!!!! It does nothing for me but my mum keeps on at me to wear it! But the funny thing is my house is full of red, I just can't wear it! Also I love that mustard colour, I think it is fab but again it does nothing for me at all
ott Posts: 3920
I don't wear blue (except navy), purple or any shades of wine. They just look dreadful against my skin and I've very visible blue veins so they draw attention to them. I don't wear yellow just because I don't like it as a colour.
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Yeah must admit I normally don't like green myself but I did get a lovely green dress for a wedding in Madrid last year and it just looks lovely in the photos. However that was the only time I ever wore it and it is sitting gathering dust in my wardrobe like so many others!
kittypurry Posts: 897
I cant stand purple, not just on clothes but in general, i dont know why, i've never liked it
Cairn Posts: 313
I can't wear red either. It makes me look washed out.
Laila K Posts: 593
wine (yuck) and reds, just dont like red much on me but wine is awful on almost everyone especially pale skins I think!
PrettyWoman Posts: 1233
Wine used to be the colour of my primary school uniform. I can't even look at the colour without thinking of being in school! Its not the most flattering colour around.............
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
black...... impossible to wear when i have a cat with white hair who molts a lot! other than that..... yellow..... just don't like it. wine was the colour of my uniform at school too so it also reminds me of that!