Any Facebook-ers out there......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

barbaraann Posts: 1500
Hi all, Two things I'd like to ask, the first is can all you guys who are on Facebook please go to the Donegal Town Festival page - looking for 50 more people to make 1000 fans. It would be really appreciated. Secondly, can anyone tell me how to add the Facebook logo to the end of my WOL signature. (oh and 3rd :-8 if you want a really good weekend away this week, Donegal Town the place to be. :innocent: ) Thanks guys :wv
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
Thanks for that Barbara, Thats my weekend sorted now. I have just logged onto my facebook so I'll be a fan :wv
Kazzy Posts: 264
I'm now a fan, looks like a great weekend, if I lived nearer I would defo have a look !
Thats done now, I'm a fan :o)ll
Cheers girls. IF you see me around come over and say hello, should be a good one. :thnk
[quote="barbaraann":30y0t7vo]Cheers girls. IF you see me around come over and say hello, should be a good one. :thnk[/quote:30y0t7vo] I was gonna say you'll regret saying that but I wont be drinkin so I'll be sober enough to chat to you :o0
:o0 :o0 Do I hear the offer of 'babysitter available' :o0 cos for the outdoor stuff I'll have the troops with me. O:o)
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
I became the 1,000th fan!!! LOL!
:o)ll :o)ll Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll The lads will be chuffed. Please pray now that we get some good weather :-8
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
And just figured out how to do the logo! Copy this into your signature and see if it works :wv [img:2gfxr3r2]http://pandemiclabs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/facebook-logo-very-small.jpg[/img:2gfxr3r2] HTH!