Any famous couples married on your Big day?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

yvonne9 Posts: 447
Hi Girls, Was just looking on the internet and was searching things that happened on the date im getting married and it mentioned famous couples who got married on that day. My date is May 1st- famous couple wed is elvis and priscilla Anything interesting happen on your wedding day or famous couples who married?
lux Posts: 6270
Our civil ceremony is April 29-Will and Kate! Our big day is a week later, with a humanist service and reception. I bought some Will and Kate stuff in London for a bit of a laugh on the day.
stick Posts: 1229
we're getting marreid on 29th april. 14 days to go :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ElmosWife Posts: 348
23rd July 1986: Prince Andrew, Duke of York marries Sarah Ferguson at Westminster Abbey
petersgirl Posts: 1568
Uh the politcian Ed Milliband is getting married on the same day as me :o0 wouldn't exactly call him famous :o0
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Mine was 7-7-07 Eva longoria, sadly that didn't last!
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
[quote="petersgirl":eni6xc5b]Uh the politcian Ed Milliband is getting married on the same day as me :o0 wouldn't exactly call him famous :o0[/quote:eni6xc5b] Us too, ha ha. That just means our weddings will shine all the more petersgirl :o0
mommylicious Posts: 836
Michaela Harte got married on our date :o( Can't find anyone else.
Momof2 Posts: 3884
scarlett johanson & ryan reynolds married on our day.. obviously I was the more stunning bride :o0 and am still married :hyper:
Mrs Spud Posts: 418
If JLO hadn't divorced Cris Judd (after 8 months of marriage) she would have been 10 years married the day I get married. If her wedding to Ben Affleck has gone ahead, she would have been nearly 8 years married to him around the time I get married, but instead, she will be over 7 years married to Marc Anthony by the time I get married!!! Busy lady :o0