Any gender-prediction websites? Just for fun!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bobby2012 Posts: 644
Just to pass my time... had to reschedule my next hospital visit due to personal reasons so won't be seeing my consultant or getting scanned until next week. And my anomaly scan isn't until the week after. Want another boy so badly, but have the same gut feeling like I did with my daughter, that it's a girl. Want to look into it just for fun, nothing serious!
LizaMinnelli Posts: 171
The chinese gender prediction one is supposed to be the best if you google it. Enter your DOB and your Due Date and Bob's your uncle. Have tried 3 different websites and got the same result on each, would be interested to hear of others experiences!
Poppyseed Posts: 513
I just googled chinese gender predictor and I tried three different sites, two said a girl and one said a boy!
Dollydo Posts: 759
I Just googled it, it was right for ds and says a girl this time. I'll keep yas posted in about 7 months ;-)
I tried these already... was right for my son, wrong for my daughter and gave both results this time! :(
Poppyseed Posts: 513
I'm a disaster! Just ordered one of these! http://www.intelligender.com/intelligen ... -test.html
Haha no... I'll wait for the scan to be sure. :o0
LizaMinnelli Posts: 171
No way!!! I thought the Chinese Gender one was bullet proof, have heard of so many say it worked for them!!!
It does... it has a 50/50 chance of being right :)
blueboots Posts: 833
I just did a Chinese prediction one and it said I'm having a girl.... Ha ha I know I am having a boy