Any good DVD recommendations??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsroo Posts: 537
Anyone seen any really good movies recently? Heading to xtra vision this evening and having a take away tonight with dh!
streaks Posts: 3592
We got the lovely bones out last Week and I really enjoyed it! I find it hard to get into films but I was glued to that def worth a look!
happyfamily Posts: 3323
Rent out Up. I know its animated but both myself and h2b shed a few tears over it. Such a sweeet movie.Really worth a watch for a romantic night in :xox
sona sasta Posts: 585
The Blindside. Good film for both guys and girls to watch and sandra bullock won an Oscar for it
streaks Posts: 3592
Forgot about that one sona sasta! That's a good watch too, love true stories!
mrsroo Posts: 537
well we got lovely bones (cos I read the book ages ago) and we both had seen Up (fab movie). We never got to see Lovely Bones in the end cos I fell asleep :-8 O:|
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Date Night ... fecking hilarious!!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Is Shutter Island out yet? If so I'd highly recommend it, it's brilliant. My Best Friends Girl is absolutely hilarious (it looks and sounds crap but give it a chance, its laugh out loud funny).
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":21pw01oj] My Best Friends Girl is absolutely hilarious (it looks and sounds crap but give it a chance, its laugh out loud funny).[/quote:21pw01oj] who's in that?
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="SantaBaby":h1eec4uo][quote="StupidSexyFlanders":h1eec4uo] My Best Friends Girl is absolutely hilarious (it looks and sounds crap but give it a chance, its laugh out loud funny).[/quote:h1eec4uo] who's in that?[/quote:h1eec4uo] Kate Hudson, Jason Biggs, Dane Cook, Alec Baldwin. I remember reading an interview with Dane Cook after it was released and apparently he was really unhappy with the movie posters cos it makes the film look like some sort of lame rom-com so we gave it a chance and we've watched it three times now - it has become our go-to vegging out film!