Menu

Any Hamlet Court Brides out there?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBlues Posts: 5170
I'm not gettting married til Aug next year but just wondering how you are all getting on? Any tips or suggestions?
Duckie Posts: 6
Hi there, I am getting married in the Hamlet court in August next year aswell, havnt done anything else except book the hotel. How are you getting on?
:wv Hi Duckie, I was beginning to think I was the only one, haven't seen posts on the hamlet in ages! Well, I have the church, choir, hotel, band & videographer booked. My dad is doing the cake, and h2bs mam is doing the flowers. Soooo excited about the Hamlet, the reports on here have been just fab! I'm the 25th August, what date are you?
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
i'm heading to a wedding there in September so I'll report back to ya about it if u like
Plaza, that'd be great thanks a mill :thnk
well its the 8th of Sept , so remind me to come back to youywith a report on staff, food etc secret spying for the wollies !
Inline - Algarve WP
Hearts07 Posts: 540
I'm getting married there in 2 1/2 months and we had our tasting last week which was delicious. They have been brilliant to deal with all along and I've sent quite a few emails with different questions etc. Can't wait now :o)ll
I've set a reminder in my diary Agent Plaza. Good luck on your mission. [url=http://search.orange.co.uk/all?q=site%3Awww.arlingtonhotelgroup.co.uk+norfolk:27fqlbnb][img:27fqlbnb]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/cool/cool0016.gif[/img:27fqlbnb][/url:27fqlbnb] Sorry, it's the monday madness...
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I accept the mission so !!
Oh Champagne I can't wait to get to that stage! Was the food fab? We ate there recently and couldnt get over how delish the food was. What are you having on your menu? Tell me to mind my own business if you want... :-8