Any ideas?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Paddy Whack Posts: 1399
What colour/fabric and type of bag could I team up with a dark brown leather jacket and dark brown leather boots? I would most likely be wearing a leopard print top so I presume it should be a non patterned, non leather bag. Any ideas? Your help is much appreciated :wv :thnk
wah Posts: 1414
Is the leopard print gold'ish in colour? if so i would think maybe a gold or beige/tan bag might be the easiest option to get and to find, gold seem to be everywhere at the moment, Whats the occasion? The oversized clutch bags are really in now too, love them, river island has some fab ones
[quote="wah":2kec67ok]Is the leopard print gold'ish in colour? if so i would think maybe a gold or beige/tan bag might be the easiest option to get and to find, gold seem to be everywhere at the moment, Whats the occasion? The oversized clutch bags are really in now too, love them, river island has some fab ones[/quote:2kec67ok] Hi, thanks for that. Yes it is a goldish colour. I was thinking the same thing. I have a lovely gold handbag but for some reason it seems to clash. Maybe it's too pale and I should get a warmer toned gold bag. It's a work night out but it's a casual one, so wouldn't warrant a clutch style. Thanks a mil for your help though as you are confirming what I was thinking as well :thnk
wah Posts: 1414
glad to be of help, my biggest addiction is bags and shoes and slowly but surely this site!
[quote="wah":1kif8i1m]glad to be of help, my biggest addiction is bags and shoes and slowly but surely this site![/quote:1kif8i1m] Same here :wv