Any ideas where you would get...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsPatience Posts: 1147
a few nice dresses for work thats dressy but casual, have to update my work wear big time!! :innocent:
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="MrsPatience":30i98qwn]a few nice dresses for work thats dressy but casual, have to update my work wear big time!! :innocent:[/quote:30i98qwn] +1 Mine are so boring! I seen nice work dresses in Tesco, the last time I was in it but I was in a rush so I didn't get to look more at them... What sorta dresses where you thinking of?? (Might give me some ideas!!) :innocent:
Twirl Posts: 5598
Try next, sometimes they do have "suit" type dresses and skirts.
lolabelle Posts: 3311
I love this idea of taking one or two black dresses: http://www.girlieguide.com/ggs-style-ga ... utletdress
Lolobelle, theyre are lovely now....suppose lastrolo i am looking for a casual look as my office is cas as well so pencil style would be ott!
paperclips Posts: 3146
Next, Awear, Savida - picked up nice work/casual dresses in the sales in all three. Could wear with tights in the winter and perfect with flip flops or wedge heels in the summer
ciaraella Posts: 5323
New look have some nice casual work wear
Great thank you girls...... :thnk
nelswife Posts: 3869
Pennys have some lovely "office style" dresses in at the min, i picked a lovely, dressy black one that goes to my knees for a funeral i am going to on Thursday..will be nice with a black jackets, tights and heels
Is that dress fitted or loose nelswife?