Any Knitters Among Us?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Might try my hand at this!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Aw! How cute! Wheres my knitting neesdles? How do you make a penguin jumper? I'm going to need a penguin. I need a muse.
Jacqueline Hyde Posts: 1145
That's adorable. I haven't knit anything in ages. The last thing was a tea cosy. My next project will probably be baby related, despite no BFP yet. Ah booties
DementedAlterEgo Posts: 328
Aw they are adorable!!! I haven't knitted anything since primary school which was a pair of mittens. Wouldn't mind getting back into knitting.
hestia Posts: 2368
Would love to be able to knit properly. Genuinely. Me ma's a dab hand with the needles and churns out some lovely gear. She's getting on now, and I think it's a shame I haven't picked up some of those nifty skills. I can knit a scarf that would be the length of next year, but that's about it. Any direction towards good self-taught resources would be welcome. The idea of a group class brings me out in a rash.
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
Love knitting! Took it back up again as I am unemployed and have taken on a few projects. The feeling of satisfaction at the end is brilliant, plus I find it very relaxing. Best of luck with it xx
Twirl Posts: 5598
I havent knitted since primary school and i would love to remember how to knit. I tried again many years later and i just couldnt remember. I still have to finish knitting a jumper for me teddy.
MrsBC2b Posts: 205
I hadn't done any knitting in years. But tried to make mini hats for the innocent smoothie lids in the big knit for age action. It was great to get back to it. Might try something a bit trickier soon
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
I thought this said 'Any KNICKERS among us' and I just thought 'I should bloody hope so!'. Just had an image of a clatter of Wollies wandering around, going commando!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="Smileykaz":1xs3mrp7]I thought this said 'Any KNICKERS among us' and I just thought 'I should bloody hope so!'. Just had an image of a clatter of Wollies wandering around, going commando![/quote:1xs3mrp7] I suppose in lieu of actual knitted garments the poor penguins could swaddle themselves in Wollie underwear...